<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Another day wasted like water down the toilet bowl.

10.30am-12pm: Woke up, moping around, doing up a bit of CS4264 website.
12pm-2pm: CS4264 lecture. Spent three-quarters of the time not listening to the lecturer.
2pm-3.30pm: CS4264 project lecture + lunch.
3.30pm-4.30pm: Picked up my lens from Sigma Marketing.
4.30pm-5pm: Stoning in Queensway SC McDonald's. Catching up on today's Computer Times.
5pm-6.15pm: Before dinner nap.
6.15pm-7pm: Dinner. Crapping with the block people. Too many lame jokes on my part.
7pm-9.30pm: Went with some block comm people to buy block supper food.
9.30pm-10.30pm: A Capella practice...

Oh my goodness.

At the end of every day I panic with the thought of the looming FYP deadline.

Thank God that I didn't had to pay for the lens rechipping, although by right I should be charged. The reception lady was very pleasant to talk to and was very nice. She could have reminded the technician about the charges but decided not to. Haha...how nice of her. :)

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by