<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

It's time for a revamp of my current website, but I never really got around spending time, sitting down and doing it. Even if I have the time, I probably have to spend it doing up my module project instead.

Kicked off the day returning to Ghim Moh Secondary School to continue with the Groupwork activity. It's really heartwarming to see my kids greeting me even after so many months of separation--they remember me as a friend! I'm really proud to see them promoted to Secondary 3, especially the boys when I see them wearing long pants instead of shorts. It's really a sign that they are growing up to be mature young men and women.

Starting today till Saturday will be the Hall Production, and being part of this super-duper big committee (the scale of Rag comm) I will have to help out one way or another. Tonight's a no-no because I've got cell group meeting. Because of cell group I already have to push away the Club SMS meeting also happening in the same period of time, not to mention the Production.

Apparently nights are not meant to be a free and easy time for me, as verified through the 3+ years I've stayed in hall. Nights are taken up for hall activities, or else church/ministry, or else other commitments. It's been quite a while that I have lounged in front of a TV during the prime time slot. Not that I'm complaining, but it seems my time is always beyond my control.

Back to the Production...

For Friday I will have to go down as early as 4.30pm to "prepare the place". Being an usherer I really see no point getting there so early when the show starts at 7.30pm. So what am I going to "prepare" for the 3 hours in between?

On Saturday, unfortunately, I have to miss my church's youth service to cover the Gala night. One consolation is that I will be covering the event with the hall's new Canon EOS 300D DSLR! Finally, a chance to use a DSLR full time. What's more, I get to hold on to the camera for the entire weekend!

For Sunday I was invited by Sehsuan to take a look at the National Figure Skating championships @ Fuji Ice Palace. Should be interesting to watch...

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by