<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I've always been pretty wary about blogs, thinking that they must be the most stupid things ever invented. Why would anyone want strangers around the world to know what you are thinking? Who cares about what you think (perhaps less God)?

It's like stripping yourself in front of thousands, perhaps millions, of people. So naked. So vulnerable.

But, in the end, I started a blog. Because I realised I'm an exhibitionist?

Probably not. But perhaps a blog is a way to really let people know what I feel about certain issues. I realised that reading other people's blog does give some kind of excitement. Without even seeing that person in real life, it seems I know his inner thoughts and how he views life.

Interesting, yeah? I'm going to see how long this blogging thing will last in me.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by