<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

My FYP presentation is over. Not exactly nerve-wrecking, but I had to be careful to not let my confidence level drop too low with all the comments made by the two examiners. Once the initial hill of explaining why I didn't go for a field visit as part of my project, and (hopefully) convincing them that my project is still of some value despite not having first-hand data, the rest of pretty smooth sailing.

My expectations for this FYP has dropped far below obtaining a B grade. It would be God's grace if I can just pass. I wouldn't want to stay back in NUS just to do something that I hate to do in the first place.

These 4 years in NUS has proved that I'm not cut out to be a student. Or must I say, I'm not the sort of disciplined student that can juggle both academics and ECAs easily. The lure of doing something I enjoy (and it's certainly not studying) is too great for me to resist and studies naturally takes a backseat. On hindsight, it's a bit regretful that I didn't put enough effort in my studies, but that's something I should not harp on. My philosophy in life is to move on, no matter what mistakes I've made or whatever spanners that were thrown into my life.

God will always have a plan for me.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by