<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 02, 2004

You may think I am free enough to update my blog. Well, NOT! I'm still busy trying to finish the hall annual magazine and now things are not working out very well. The fact that I'm being somewhat duped into thinking people are responsible enough to do things didn't help. I'm hit by the "real world" where not all people are clear in their priorities and responsibilities.

So, with the impending thought I'm going to start work next Monday and with less than 20% of the magazine done, I'm thrown into another situation of having to juggle my life with a dead elephant on my back. Missing resources--photos, articles and money--and having to make executive decisions without proper authority isn't the best receipe for success. But I trust that things will go through; since I've decided to take up the responsibility I will put in my best to make sure things get done, with His help, of course!

Back to InDesign...

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by