<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

take a walk around town with...

This is one blog (actually, the only one) that I do have a constant following to. This guy's pretty controversial sometimes, but what I find it interesting is that he is not afraid of voicing his own opinions. That's right, opinions. This means it's a very personal thing, be it in the mainstream or otherwise. This is a guy who has his own opinions and will stand by it (reminds me of at least one other friend who is like him). I've only met him in person at most twice, and most of our contacts is actually online.

That reminds me, I haven't been on MSN for quite a while since I've moved back home.

Anyway, he's got qualities that I would like to develop for myself, and indeed, he's on my personal Hall of Fame in photography, which translate that his pictures will always attract my attention. He turns in pretty consistent, high-quality work that appeals to my aesthetic palette.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by