<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Here's the blog of another friend...but this one is different: I know him in real life.

http://www.tabulas.com/~hamttam

In person this guy is a very, very humorous person. Well, his sense of humor can be a little bit twisted sometimes, but I really had a great time goofing around and doing crazy things while we were together. In fact, at this very moment I'm typing this entry, he's sitting right beside me (but doing work). But ever since I've graduated, we don't keep in contact much. Besides, he's a very busy man, with many responsibilities on his shoulders.

It's been quite some time since I've stayed up so late since I've graduated. But all hostelites know that nights are not meant for sleeping (well, at least the "normal" hostelites like what I used to be). Since I'm bunking in one of their rooms tonight, I must, as they always say, "do as the Romans do." Sounds of Warcraft float from neighboring rooms, and I'm lounging in one of my ex-neighbor's room, tapping on his power point and his room's proximity to a wireless access point.

Psyche, my hall's yearbook, is finally out. For the first time I've seen the creation that only appeared nothing more than photons and discs in real paper and ink. Well, I'm not to terribly excited about it, knowing what's the contents within, but also because part of me knew that the quality of the yearbook fell below my standard. My personal standard. I still hear a number of congratulations for the effort put into the yearbook from a number of my ex-neighbors, but deep down in my heart, I know. I know that I could have done better.

But I'm a person who don't live with regrets. And I'm not going to burdened by this. What is done, is done; I'm not going to think about the "what-ifs" and "I-could-haves". There's simply no point in doing so! Just take that book back and enjoy thumbing through it year after year. After all, it has been my creation of sorts.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by