<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 19, 2005

I had a great time during last night's/this morning's night cycling. We went up all the way to the Benjamin Sheares bridge (hey, we're Shearites, it's only right that we make a visit to the bridge!) and that was a challenge I thought I would never had the chance nor stamina to try. However, I was pleasantly surprised that it was not that difficult after all. Just a little bit of push and encouragement and I managed to cycling up to the top of the bridge. The view was spectacular (eh, actually can't see much lah...the sky was still pitch-dark at 4.30am) and the breeze was great!

It was a good time of catching up with old friends during the night cycling trip; it was especially heartening to meet Weijing at the trip, a(n ex-)Block E friend I hold dear too. He too came back as a super-senior especially to participate in the night cycling. I had my fair share of meeting some of the Year Ones of my block too, and it was good since it was fairly easy to break the ice in such settings.

This year's night cycling will probably be the last one I will participate in with Sheares Hall. Heck, it could be my last night cycling trip...

Now onto my favourite hobby, just received an email from Canon annoucement the release of the Canon EOS 350D digital SLR. Cool stuff! I'm really moving one step closer to owning a DSLR this year! :)

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by