<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

It's been a long time since I've been so motivated...I managed to meet the deadline for a page sample for my client and met him up to discuss some details, but not before finishing my work that is due in the office before I left in the afternoon, and I went over to 2 printers to get quotations for the publication I'm doing layout for. Minutes ago I emailed out some necessary documents to my client--something I probably procrastinate if I were my "usual" self.

Tomorrow I'll be meeting up one of the pastors and try to glean some "good stuff" off him for my work. :) Well, as a fair "transaction", I'll probably treat him to his favourite drink: teh-si.

I was stuck in a "zombie" mode for the past 2-3 weeks or so, stuck in a rut and unmotivated to do anything properly. I'll give only enough to reach the bare minimum, unwilling to put in the extra mile to perfect a task. It was only last night when I went out with a close Brother-in-Christ that I found the resolution to ask God for strength. Jehovah, being the all-generous and all-merciful God, refreshed my deepest being. I just felt so good.

The last few weeks I was bothered with some emotional struggles (nope, I'm not reveal it here) that really sapped my energy and drive for living. But as I surrendered the struggles to God, I just felt so free. I've not been doing my devotions and prayers recently (since when was I doing it consistently? :P) and last night's prayers really did wonders.

"Be still, and know that I am God..." Psalms 46:10


Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by