<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Who lives near me? 

Not been blogging for some time, pretty busy with my real life...work started 4 weeks ago and there has been so much going on in church for the past few weeks too.

Bought myself a new MP3 player, if there's anything remotely exciting nowadays. I enjoy using it, although the songs are pretty old already--it's been on my computer for ages.

wholivesnearyou

Who lives near me? Now I know. Details are mosaic to protect my and other people's privacy.

Found this website called Who Lives Near You...a really interesting concept. Something like Friendster, but it's localised. It shows who--real people, mind you--lives in the same apartment block as you. Real neighbours. People who live "very close" and "15 minutes walk" away from you are also shown. I'm surprised that a considerable number of people living in the same neighbourhood as myself have signed up with the site too. Cool. There are at least 5 of them living in the same block as me. How about jio-ing them in the middle of the night for some kopi?

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by