<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Just can't get enough 

I've been listening to "Just Can't Get Enough" by New Radicals over and over again for the last one month of so. Catchy beat, cool tune. It catches in my head but everytime I hear the song, it's like hearing it for the first time.

I did a Google search for the song lyrics, and I got some surprises. Firstly, the full name of the song is "Mother We Just Can't Get Enough", and some parts of the lyrics that I though were just "ahh-ohh" were actually words:

We got a feeling
We got a feeling
We get a feeling
Like we could die
Mother
We just can't get enough
We just can't get enough
Lover
We just gotta get it up
We just gotta get it up

Also, sifting through the Google results made me suspect that I'm having a "clean" version of the song; the numerous copy of the lyrics online had a stanza that just wasn't in the version I am listening to, and a line that contained the f-word was replaced with what sounds like latin-american gibberish.

Of course, the only other plausible reason was that someone had done up a wrong version, and that "wrong" version propagated throughout the Web. Hmm...

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by