<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 09, 2005

Strange dream 

I had a strange dream last week. In a person's lifetime, there will be some dreams that you'll never forgot for one reason or another, especially when strong feelings are attached to it. I may 'forget' a dream, but remember it when it comes back again in my sleep...a sense of deja vu.

Anyway, it's a sad dream, because I remember the moments before I woke up from the dream was that I was weeping, looking at the devastation of my home and my neighborhood because of an earthquake. Yeah, earthquake in Singapore. (Most dreams don't fit the usual logic and reason of the conscious.) I was back home trying to recover my things that were strewn around the room because of the earthquake. The room is in a mess and it's the kind of scene you see on TV.

Most dreams that I remember are sad dreams. Don't really remember if I had any happy dreams, though. I don't have dreams like scoring 100% for my exams or winning a lucky draw or coming in champion in a sports game. Funny. Those sad dreams are probably some appendix of my consciousness trying to get in touch with my feelings.

Probably just you have a really sad life.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by