<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Egg white + wholemeal bread diet 


Tray of eggs
Originally uploaded by Ah Pao.
OK, I'm putting myself on a "egg white & wholemeal bread" diet for the next 2 weeks and see if it works. I've been gaining weight recently, and although I suspect part of it is due to my muscle gain (doing push-ups and pull ups for the last month thereabout), it's also due to the amount of junk food I've been consuming recently.

Apparantly a high-protein, low-carbohydrate diet is good for weight loss without muscle loss. My first meal on this diet today didn't go too well - didn't feel full after 3 egg whites and 2 slices of wholemeal bread. Maybe I'll increase it to 4 egg whites instead.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by