<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 20, 2006

The power of Jesus' blood 


Receiving prayers from the anointed man of God
Originally uploaded by Ah Pao.
The annual 5th International G12 Conference in Singapore has just concluded last Saturday. Thank God, I've got the privilege to attend the past ones as well as this one, and to say the least, this is one of the best G12 conference yet. Contents-wise it's very similar to what was preached for the last past conferences, but the Holy Spirit never fails to teach me new lessons every year.

I was reminded of the power of Jesus' blood and the Cross at this year's conference. Whatever we do--the G12 vision, strategies, programmes and what-nots--hinges on the immutable fact that God loves us so much that he gave his only begotten Son, Jesus, to die for our sins. Sounds so much like John 3:16 yah? It is, and this verse carries on to say that He died for me so that I might have eternal life!

What is our--my--response then? Share His love to the people around us! The G12 vision (a powerful one for that matter) is but a means to a greater end, and it is important that we--I--do not lose sight of the greater goal of what this vision is trying to achieve! God's vision is to see his creation redeemed, and He has chosen us--me--to fulfill it!

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by