<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sebestian's birthday 


Final group photo
Originally uploaded by Ah Pao.
Got woken up by Carson on the handphone while I was having my afternoon nap to celebrate Sebestian's birthday--at Tiong Bahru! Didn't want to go initially, but they didn't had an adult with them, so I thought I better be around to make sure that things don't get out of hand. Moreover, it's a good chance to make the two brothers feel the family presence, so I awoke quickly and rushed down to Tiong Bahru.

We celebrated Sebestian's birthday, cut and ate the cake, prayed for him, and had a little bit of ice and cake fight. After that, went to play basketball with them. Today really brought the kid out of me again.

Having time on hand really is an advantage when it comes to ministry. Because schooling teens have a different schedule compared to young working adults (when they are free, we are not, and vice versa--especially when they have parental restrictions), so sometimes it's difficult to participate in their activities unless there is a very deliberate effort made to align the schedule. Then again, not every schedule can be aligned perfectly. Ah, I pray that I can find a job that can minimise impact on the existing ministry work!

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by