<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 05, 2006

The Ethnos Team @ KL 


The Ethnos Team
Originally uploaded by Ah Pao.
Came back from Kuala Lumpur eariler in the week - was up there playing a game of basketball friendies with a local church there. Ended up with 1 win and 2 draws. It was a wonderful trip and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Although my role in this trip (other than playing basketball and "visually documenting" the trip) was to help take care of the younger ones, I felt no pressure at all to present myself as a "leader". There was no performance trap to bind me in, and as I was interacting with the boys, I was totally free to be myself.

At age 26, I was thinking I'm too old to start playing basketball, but as it turned out I'm starting to grow interest in the sport. It kinda revived my teenage dream to be able to play basketball. A bit late, but better than never. :)

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Image hosting provided by